7.24.2010

Starting Fresh

My fabulous and invaluable critique partner JT Ellison and I, along with several other members of our critique group, have been discussing my writing career. There's so much to think about! One thing I do know is that I want to be published again. The old me is backlisted forever. The new me is furiously trying to get back in the game.

I'm discovering how much has changed in the publishing industry, and I'm teetering dangerously on the brink of information overload. But I'm making a commitment, here and now, to devote at least a small percentage of each and every day to catching up on what's been happening in this crazy mixed-up, outrageously fun, virulent, vibrant world we call the publishing industry while I've been out of commission.

We'll still talk books here, but I'm adding a little bit of writing discussion to the forum too. Writing is my life (again), and I hope you'll take the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment