6.15.2014

JB's June Writing Challenge: The Halfway Point

Well, here we are--halfway through the month and I have successfully kept up my end of the bargain and have written something every day this month so far. This is a big deal for me, really. And if you know me at all, you'll know why. So I appreciate your sticking with me through the A-M topics:
Looking back, I see varying levels of insightfulness in these posts, from really thoughtful to downright silly. But my goal has been to write every day, and to this, the halfway point, I have accomplished my goal. We'll see what the rest of the month has in store. I'm very optimistic about being able to do this for another 15 days, especially given that I've found myself exceptionally antsy and wracked with guilt by 9:00 if I haven't done my post for the day. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, right? Fifteen down, six to go.

Wish me luck.

And read a book. It's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment