- Bram Stoker's Dracula. I downloaded this to my Nook for PC application and am currently on page 304 (of 406, not including endnotes).
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis: Book 4 - Prince Caspian.
- A Bad Day for Sorry by Sophie Littlefield.
- Coach Wooden by Pat Williams with Jim Denney. This is a biography of one of the most notable 20th-century sports figures the U.S. has ever known. The book actually belongs to my husband, as it was a gift from my parents, but I snagged it first. =)
- My friend River Jordan's Praying for Strangers. I really am almost finished reading this one.
- Flipped Out. Fifth in the DIY series by my sweet pal Jennie Bentley. Amongst the "thicker" books on my nightstand, this lighter fare is just right for a quick wind-down before bedtime.
In the words of J.K. Rowling, I think that's probably "quite enough to be getting on with."
I've been working the day job all week but actually have tomorrow off. Think maybe I'll devote some time to changing at least one of these from "currently reading" to "read".
What's on your "currently reading" list?