7.22.2010

Reorganizing the Bookshelf

I'm now on Twitter - follow me at www.twitter.com/gimmeromance.

It's obviously taken some time, but I'm finally back to the point where I'm writing - and reading - again. Things may change a little bit around here, but you'll know when it does.

In the meantime, what's currently on the nightstand is the Twilight series. I'm through books 1-3 (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse) and am awaiting the return of Breaking Dawn, which is apparently on loan from my daughter to one of her friends.

I like this series, although I don't think I'll ever be as obsessed with it as I am with J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter. Sigh - I guess it's true, you never forget your first love. ;)

More soon. The study needs to be cleaned out, and then this writer is going to be writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment